Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Romaine and Rottini Chicken Salad

This week's recipe is a simple recipe that took me less than 5 minutes to put together. It was a random dish I threw together while my wife, cousin and I were playing a card game and didn't want to stop playing. It became a big hit.

Ingredients
2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced/shredded
1 1/2 cup cooked and cold Rottini pasta
1 head of Romaine lettuce, cleaned and chopped
1 can of sliced or whole Black Olives
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Italian Dressing to taste
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions
In a large mixing/ salad bowl, mix all ingredients together adding salt, pepper and Italian dressing to taste/preference, making sure that the dressing coats everything.

I always prefer a tad more dressing than is really necessary. I just love the taste of the Italian Dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment